Sign in to follow this  
Trusted

iConic Clan Recruitment (PK/PVM Clan)

To The Community Of Glory 667,

As known, there will be a reset and a change in the mechanics of the way the game is played. The game is currently PvM based and very light on PK mechanics/rewards. The new update will apparently bring back the old mechanics of TizenX V5. TizenX always had a balance of PK and PvM. I believe that, to progress in a RSPS, you need a team or a group of people that help eachother reach their potential. 

The meaning of the post is to introduce the new clan I've come up with, iConic. The title is kinda corny but elegant at the same time. The meaning behind the name is special to me personally but I believe it fits well for the clan name in my opinion. I will be making a Discord Chat for anyone that wants to join. If you would like to join please message me on Discord Trusted#4060 or respond to this thread. 

The goal of this clan will be to dominate the PvM and PK world together. Once the clan has a couple of recruits, I will post a rules/requirements thread for our clan. 

Wish everyone the best of luck on Re-Release.

-Trusted